Dr. Ryan Hosler
Performance Chiropractor, Strength Coach, Mobility Specialist
Dr. Ryan Hosler is a performance therapist, strength coach, and mobility specialist who works with a variety of patients and athletes in the Tampa Bay Area.
To date, Dr. Ryan lives an active lifestyle outdoors and within the gym. If he’s not outdoors, you’ll find him in the gym training to live a long, healthy lifestyle. Dr. Ryan is a family man and loves spending time with his wife Jen and his golden retriever Oliver.
It was Dr. Ryan’s personal experience with sports injuries and not getting results from traditional cookie cutter physical therapy approaches that led him on his career path as a performance therapist and strength coach.
Dr. Ryan is a skeptic when it comes to many of the rehab techniques and protocols utilized. He’s an evidence-based clinician and spends countless hours studying to become the best clinician and strength coach possible.
Dr. Ryan brings his personal and clinical experience together to provide the highest level of care he can to all of his patients.
Dr. Ryan understands his patients' goals and their active lifestyles. He will not only help you recover from your current complaints, but will also put you on track to live a pain-free and more resilient life.
Dr. Ryan’s education and professional certifications include:
- Doctor of Chiropractic – National University of Health Sciences
- B.S. in Kinesiology & Exercise Science – Indiana University
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) – NSCA
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) mobility specialist
- Rocktape FMT level 1 & 2 certified
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) level 1 & 2 certified
Dr. Ryan has also taken various continuing education courses to further his knowledge of rehabilitation and athletic performance, including:
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) exercise 1 & 2
Dr. Stuart McGill’s courses:
- Building the Ultimate Back: From Rehabilitation to High Performance
- Converging on a Precise Diagnosis: The Three Hour Assessment
- Dr. Justin Dean’s Mastering the Clinical Audit Process
- Dr. Ryan DeBell’s Movement Fix workshop
- And various Perform Better 3-Day Functional Training Summits
Dr. Ryan is the co-owner of Movement Upgraded alongside his wife Dr. Jen Hosler. He has also been involved with EXOS and the NFL Player’s Association in Tampa, where he provided former NFL players with performance therapy and functional rehab.
Dr. Ryan’s goal is to help as many people as possible live pain-free, active, and healthy lifestyles that they truly enjoy.