Remote Movement & Mobility Assessment
Ready to improve your mobility? Have a nagging ache or issue that just doesn’t seem to go away?
If so, a remote Movement & Mobility Assessment may be for you.
You can get results working with us online. We don’t have to be in the same room as you to get you moving, feeling, and performing better. If you’re ready to get started, click the “New Client Application” button below to see if you’re a good candidate to work with us.
Have some questions you’d like answered first? Contact us for more information.
Initial online consultation & assessment + exercise plan
In the initial consultation, we’ll go through your injury history, training history, and anything else necessary to get to the root causes of your issue. We’ll also take you through a guided movement & mobility assessment so we can create an exercise plan tailored to your needs.
- 60-minute video consultation and assessment.
- Intake questionnaires to gather all information necessary to get to the root of your issue.
- Initial plan including exercises, stretches, movements, etc. for your issue.
- One-time payment due prior to initial consultation.
How to sign-up:
Simply click the button below and complete the application. Once we receive your application, we’ll review it thoroughly and see if you’re a good fit to work with us. If we decide you’re a good candidate to become a client, we’ll contact you to schedule your initial online consultation and assessment within 48 hours. We’ll also send your intake paperwork at this time.
What about continually progressing my exercise plan?
Glad you asked. With any solid and well-rounded exercise program, you need continual modifications and check-ins. This is how we re-assess your issue and check your progress while continuing to make positive adaptations and modifying things as needed.
Typically our clients get the most benefit from 3-6 months of training programming.
Customized exercise & training programming
- One 30-minute video call each month.
- New 4-week exercise/training program each month.
- Unlimited access to us for questions/feedback.
- 3-month and 6-month commitments available.
This is discussed in more detail following your initial online consultation/assessment.