Get Rid of Your Neck Pain Without Pain Medication, Unnecessary Surgery, or Wasted Trips to the Medical Doctor…
If you have neck pain or stiffness, you may think that it will just go away on its own. And that very well may be the case…
In fact, the majority of people who experience neck pain have resolution of symptoms in just a few weeks. Without any treatment needed…
That being said, there is a reason that you are experiencing your neck pain. Something you did lifting- or movement-wise. Or maybe it is your posture from sitting all day at work. And even if your symptoms subside, who is to say that they will not return if you do not fix the cause?
This is especially true if you have recurring episodes of neck pain and stiffness…
There is most likely something you are doing movement wise to cause these recurring flare-ups.
Do you have recurring episodes of neck pain?
Have you been suffering from neck pain for months and just keep putting up with it?
If so, you are not alone. This is what we hear and see all of the time at Movement Upgraded…
Another thing we hear and see all of the time at Movement Upgraded is that people go to their medical doctor, just for their doctor to tell them, “Rest and take these pain medications.”
But if you have had neck pain for several weeks, months, or years, this is never the best advice. Especially the rest part…
The best thing you can do if you have neck pain is to keep moving and stay as active as possible. There is a reason many people have to continue going back to their medical doctor for more pain medications. And there is also a reason each prescription medication dosage continues to get stronger each time…
So why does neck pain last longer in some people than just a few weeks? Well, it can be confusing…
After all, you have most likely been told different things by different people. And unfortunately, a lot of the people who have told you these things are not credible sources to get information from. And the others? They just do not specialize in neck pain like we do.
Likely your neck pain stems from movement problems…
1) A lack of movement and poor posture because the majority of people in today’s society are sedentary, and
2) Having stiff/immobile shoulders and a stiff upper back.
And if you do not know what you are doing to correct these causes, neck pain can be very confusing. This is the reason many people come to accept that neck pain is a “part of life.”
If You Currently Have Neck Pain, Here Are 7 Reasons It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should…
1) You are resting instead of moving and staying active in pain-free ranges of motion.
2) You went to a doctor who just gave you pain medications or told you that you need surgery.
3) Your parents told you that everyone gets neck pain and it is just “a part of getting old,” so you accept it.
4) You tried generic Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube neck exercises because they looked cool, but they did not help or even made the pain worse.
5) You tried massage, but all it did was temporary mask the pain and make you feel better.
6) You tried chiropractic, but all the chiropractor did was adjust your neck and you were out the door in 3 minutes.
7) You tried physical therapy, but they were too busy seeing 3-4 other patients at the same time to really provide you with the care you needed.
8) You tried acupuncture for several sessions, but it never addressed the causes of your problem.
9) You tried PRP injections or prolotherapy, but nothing changed.
If any of the above sound familiar, we would love to help you out!
At Movement Upgraded, we offer complimentary 15-minute phone call consultations to see if we can help you. There is no obligation to book an appointment afterwards…
Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do with your neck pain.
What Can You Do to Get Rid of Your Neck Pain Quickly?
1) Decide to get help.
Stop procrastinating thinking that the neck pain will “magically go away.” If it does not go away after a couple weeks, then deciding to get help is your best bet.
2) Do the right exercises for you.
There is no cookie cutter approach to neck pain. Your neck pain is likely different from your friends’ neck pain. Doing the right exercises at the right time is key for eliminating the pain.
3) Keep moving and stay as active as possible.
Rest is the worst thing you can do for neck pain.
4) Get real chiropractic & physical therapy treatment.
Therapeutic exercise in conjunction with manual therapy treatment is proven by research to be the best form of treatment for neck pain. At Movement Upgraded, neck pain is the number three complaint we see. If your neck pain is affecting your life and causing you to miss workouts, your sport, or even work, then we can help you regain your life. We will get you back to doing the things you love!
If you would like to know how we can help you at Movement Upgraded, we invite you to start with our completely free 20-minute discovery visit at our clinic.
Frustrated & Want Relief Now?
Click the button below to schedule your first visit!