Low Back Pain Workshops
Learn More About Our Low Back Pain Workshops
- Want a solid second opinion from qualified healthcare providers who are also strength & conditioning coaches and understand fitness?
- Simply want to find out the causes of your low back pain before commiting to paying for treatment?
- Or do you want to learn how to just fix your low back pain on your own without having to rely on a healthcare provider for help?
If you answered “YES” to any of the above questions, our exclusive Low Back Pain Workshops are perfect for you!
We get that some people aren’t sure we can help them. We understand that some people are skeptical about physical therapy and chiropractic care from their past experiences. We realize that some people are just nervous to take action and seek help for their pain.
Which is why we’ve created these Low Back Pain Workshops. We wanted to create an educational workshop with a low barrier to entry… A workshop where you’re still investing in your health, but not spending an arm and a leg on something you’re not 100% certain will help you.
These Low Back Pain Workshops are only $40/person to attend and last between 1-1.5 hours.
We cap the attendance for these workshops to 5 people. We want to make sure everyone who attends will find extreme value in the workshop as well as get some individual attention from our doctors. You will leave the workshop with plenty of education and applicable action steps to help overcome your low back pain.
If you’re ready to claim your spot at one of our workshops, simply click on the button below to submit your interest.
We’ll respond with our Low Back Pain Workshop dates, times, and any additional information you request.
This Low Back Pain Workshop Is For You If:
- You experience back pain from sitting or standing more than 10 minutes
- You suffer with severe leg pain or sciatica when you sit or stand up or bend down to tie your shoes
- Your pain killer medications aren’t making much of a difference
- Your back frequently “gives out” or your knees frequently “give out”
- You had surgery, but it didn’t help with your pain (or made it worse)
- You’ve been told by your doctor to just “rest and take these pain medications”
- Your doctor told you that “nothing can be done”
- You only get relief from your back pain when bending backwars (or forwards)
- You have to rely on your family and/or friends to help you get around
- You struggle to get a full night of restful sleep
- You’re afraid that your back will get worse if you don’t do something about it
- You’ve received less than satisfactory advice from your doctor or other healthcare “professional” so far
What To Expect When You Come To One Of Our Low Back Pain Workshops:
- You’ll be in a room full of like-minded people just like yourself who want to find out exactly what can be done once and for all to end their low back pain
- We’ll take time to ask about your main concerns and your utlimate goals
- We’ll ask and answer all your questions
- We’ll help you make the best decision about what you should do to put an end to your low back pain
- We’ll talk about the biggest mistake most people with low back pain are doing
- We’ll talk about the most common causes of low back pain
- We’ll explain what brought on your low back pain in the first place
- We’ll explain why you’ve been suffering and experiencing pain for so long
- We’ll educate you on what to do to prevent if from getting worse
- We’ll take you through various movements to identify your “pain triggers” or what makes your pain worse
- We’ll take you through various movements to identify safe pain-free movements to get you more active while your low back pain resolves
- We’ll provide you with exercises and stretches that you can perform on your own for your low back pain
- We’ll talke about what a successful low back pain treatment plan looks like and how to maintain a pain-free life thereafter
If you’d like to attend our next Low Back Pain Workshop, just click the button below and fill out the short form.
We’ll let you know when our next workshop will be hosted and make sure we save you a spot!
Remember, these workshops are only $40 for you to attend. Feel free to bring a family member, friend, or anyone you know who’d benefit from this workshop with you. Keep in mind, we do cap the attendance to 5 participants to make sure everyone who attends finds extreme value in the workshop and receives individual attention.
Your best chance at getting a spot to one of our workshops is to click the button below right now and submit your interest.
Our reason for hosting these Low Back Pain Workshops is to help you make an informed decision on what you should do to overcome your low back pain. We want to help educate you and help you feel confident in your ultimate decision. Additioanlly, we want to provide you with tips, exercises, and stretches alike that will help your reduce your low back pain and provide you with hope that you can overcome your pain with additional rehab and professional care.
We hope you take advantage of one of our Low Back Pain Workshops and we sincerely look foward to metting you.
Book Appointment Online
If you're ready to eliminate your pain and get back to the active lifestyle you want, book your initial appointment with us online. We'll provide you with the help, knowledge, and tools you need to overcome your complaint and improve your human performance.
Free Health Consultation
If you want to discuss your health concerns and find simple solutions to address them, book a free 20-minute health consultation at our office. After your consultation, we'll give recommendations and guidance as well as the next best steps to allow you to address your health concerns.