Personal Train With Healthcare Providers
Our licensed physical therapist and chiropractor can safely and effectively help you achieve your personal health & fitness goals through supervised personal training.
We’re accustomed to working with clients who are in pain and have injuries. We know how to safely train you so you can achieve your goals while simultaneously improving your movement, mobility, strength, and pain levels.
People who benefit from personal training with us:
- Athletes who are injured
- Active adults with disc herniations, bulging discs, or low back pain
- Adults returning to the gym post-surgery (spine, shoulder, hip, or knee)
- Active adults with joint aches, pains, or arthritis
- Pregnant & postpartum women
- Seniors who want to stay active
- Middle-aged adults who tend to get injured working with traditional personal trainers or working out on their own…
- WE CAN HELP YOU!!!
We offer both 1-on-1 personal training AND semi-private personal training options.
We start all of our clients with a complimentary functional movement assessment and a detailed training history. This allows us to create a customized personal training program for you that will allow you to train safely, build strength and confidence in the gym, improve your physical abilities, and achieve your personal health and fitness goals.
Simply fill out the form below and we’ll contact you to schedule your complimentary training session & evaluation.